Founded in 1982, Commercial Communications Inc. (CCI) opened shop in a modest, 2,000-square-foot building with the throughput of a single digital color press.
CoakleyTech traces its roots back to a 100-year-old storage business, starting as an extension that could provide for the document management needs of its large base of manufacturing, retailing, and corporate clients.
Combining the best in people, processes, and technologies, these enterprises grew to become an indelible part of the Midwest's digital landscape — still responding to clients with the service, dedication, and flexibility that propelled them from their modest beginnings.
Joined together under TouchPoint Print Solutions, Corp., CCI offers one of the most robust digital print and document management lineups in the Midwest. Driven by a feature-rich and user-friendly IT platform called U.Connect, the company has effectively crafted numerous end-to-end document lifecycle management programs that give customers:
- Secure online ordering, tracking, and reporting tools that help them better manage their print.
- Intuitive entry portals for multiple users with password protection and access levels by user type.
- 24/7 access to inventory and customizable reports.
- A solution for determining optimal print quantities and producing only what's needed — whether 1 or 500,000.
- Up to 25% year-over-year savings across their print spend — providing for more means to grow their business.
More About CCI
President & Chief Executive Officer: Chris Illman
Headquarters: 1225 Walnut Ridge Drive
Hartland, WI 53029
2010 Sales: $54 million
Employees: Approximately 400 employees nationwide
Locations: Manufacturing locations in WI and AZ. Affiliate locations in CO and OH. Global partners in Mexico, Canada, China, Singapore, India, United Kingdom, Denmark, and Brazil.Year Founded: 1982